Friday, June 26, 2009

San Antonio

Russ's Nana died early last week.We had to make an emergency trip to San Antonio this past week. We left on June 18th and were back by the 22nd. We stayed with Judy while we were there. It was nice to see her just a month after the last visit. We usually only see her every six months.
Thank God for Facebook otherwise we wouldn't have known she had passed away. It was a really good trip a little bit too short, though. Emma and I got to meet a whole LOT of people we didn't know before. The Granberry side of the family is awesome. I am kicking myself because we had brought the camera, but did we take any pictures of anyone or any thing? Nope, we sure didn't! I promise there will be pictures of other things because we are getting a new digital camera!!!! It should arrive here on Tues!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to start taking more pictures.

No comments: